Over the years IECCU has been involved in several community projects, with special emphasis on education.
These projects include:
- dummyContribution to the breakfast program at Whitfield All Age School
- dummyPainting of the Richmond Park Nazarene Basic School by staff and parents
- dummyPresentation of appliance and furniture to Richmond Park Nazarene Basic School
- dummyContribution to purchase supplies for the Marrion Basic School breakfast program located in Vineyard Town
- dummyDonation of supplies to the Walker’s Place of Safety
- dummyDonation to the UWHI expansion program
IECCU remains committed to playing its role in nation building and will continue to participate in worthwhile activities geared at enhancing communities.
Corporate Social responsibility: Donation of School Furniture »
This Scholarship is available to the legal child of a member of the Insurance Employees Co-op Credit Union Limited (IECCU). Two scholarships shall be awarded every year to two students, one girl and one boy, entering high school who meets the eligibility requirements.